Demystifying Dental Adhesives and Cements Virtual Workshop – When do I use what?
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$230
Recent developments in restorative materials and cements continue to support practitioners’ ability to deliver aesthetic dental care. The proliferation of these therapeutic alternatives can be challenging, particularly when the clinician is treatment planning and selecting the proper techniques, ceramic systems and cements. Dr. Effie Habsha will help you decipher the differences between ceramic materials and find the most suitable cement for almost any clinical situation, irrespective of the substrate: tooth structure or implant abutments. The hands-on component of the program will tie in the didactic knowledge with the clinical application.
In this webinar, you will learn more about the following themes:
- Provide an overview of current ceramic materials including properties, indications and contraindications
- Outline difference between Adhesively Bonding, Conventional Cementation and Self-Adhesive Resin Cements
- Review cement properties and various cementation techniques
- Recommended cementation techniques for: All Ceramics, Lithium Disilicate (e.max),Zirconium Oxide, PFM and All-Metal restorations
- Recommended cementation techniques for: Veneers, Inlays, Onlays, Partial Crown, Full Coverage Crowns, Bridges and Root Posts
Tue, May 18
06:00 PM – 08:30 PM (EST, New York)
Please check your time zone
CE Credits: 2.5 Hours
Virtual Workshop Fee: $230.00 USD
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory
authority or AGD endorsement.
June 1, 2018 – May 31, 2021.
Provider ID #218958.